Zeff Photo Study Tour Photo Contest
Submission deadline: Friday, October 17, 2008
Primary Source is pleased to announce that Zeff Photo in Belmont is the sponsor of Primary Source's Study Tour Photo Contest. With Zeff Photo's generous support, participants will be eligible for a prize of their choosing with gift certificates from Zeff!
Grand prize: $250 Gift Certificate to Zeff Photo
1st Place in each category: $50 Gift Certificate to Zeff Photo
We're looking for incredible photos that capture the spirit of international exchange that so many teachers have experienced on a Primary Source trip, be it to China, Japan, Ghana, or Cambodia and Vietnam. Any photo taken on a Primary Source tour is eligible, including those from past trips.
Photos will be judged on composition/technique, content, and embodiment of Primary Source's mission to educate for global understanding.
The winning photos will be announced and displayed at the 2008 Holiday Bazaar and featured on the Primary Source website.
- People-to-People Connections
- Tradition and Modernity
- Sense of Place
- Teaching and Learning
- Only photos taken during a Primary Source study tour are eligible.
- Contestants may enter up to five submissions per category. A grand prize and winners for each category will be selected.
- By entering the contest, entrants grant Primary Source the right to publish and use submitted photographs in print and electronic form, for advertising and promotion of Primary Source, and for exhibition. Any photograph reproduced will include a photographer credit.
How to submit your photos:
- Please note the title, location/date taken, and category for each image.
- Photos must be submitted digitally, by email, or CD to Julie Newport by Friday, October 17, 2008.
- Photo resolution must be 300 DPI or higher.
Julie Newport, Director of Marketing and Communications
101 Walnut Street
Watertown, MA 02472